An ingrown toenail bends toward the inside, so that the brink of the nail enlarges into the skin. Ingrown toenails can lead to inflammation, soreness and a warm feeling in the toe. In serious situations, the nail can split the skin, which can result in bleeding and infection. Even though genetics may be a factor who experiences from ingrown toenails, wound, ill-fitting shoes and trimming the toenails in a curved shape rather than straight across can also play a role in the problem. Ingrown toenails with bad condition may need a surgical treatment, but in less intense situations, a simple home treatment may get the nail out.
- Put half cup of Epsom salt into the dish tub. Add sufficient amount of warm water to fill the tub halfway. Spin the water to dissolve the Epsom salt.
- Dip your affected foot in the tub for no less than twenty minutes, or until the water cools.
- Dry your foot with the towel. Take care not to annoy the ingrown nail.
- Carefully massage the fold over the ingrown nail. Use your fingers to softly push the skin away from the nail.
- Wear comfortable, well-fitting shoes or sandals, to stop the problem from getting more intense.
- Get advice from your physician if the toe reveals symptoms of infection or if you do not see any progress in three days.
Proper cutting of nails; cutting with right and quality tools can keep you away from such type of problems. You can secure yourself from ingrown nails or any other nails disease with the help of Manicure Scissors. Manicure4u.co.uk is offering high quality stainless steel Manicure Scissors with charming prices along with various beauty and healthcare products of ISO standard. Manicure4u has been offering its services around all over the world since last ten years. So, hurry up! Book your desired product right now.