Well-shaped eyebrows make your personality well-groomed and attractive. Females usually adopt three techniques professionally for shaping their eyebrows, which are waxing, tweezing and threading. In this article we will discuss about tweezing and will tell you that how you can get a perfect shape of your eyebrows through tweezing.
- Clean up your skin with a washcloth to clearly exfoliate the skin. Use a facial scrub, if you want to go all out. You can really use Anbesol, Orajel or any teething gel on the places you plan to tweeze, if you have any fear of pain.
- Clean the brows up and out with a toothbrush or your fingers.
- Choose a place near a window with light flowing in or under a brilliant light with an excellent mirror.
- Ensure that you have a high quality pair of tweezers with a slanted edge.
- Pluck the hairs in the way they grow. Try to pick one hair at a time. You can grasp your skin tightly while plucking.
- You can begin this process from anywhere, but we recommend that start tweezing from under arch area, then go to above the brow and in the end clean up in between of the brows. It is wrongly thought that hair above the brow should not be plucked. You need to be clean both the bottoms and tops.
- The eyebrows with a small arch are the best. To locate your own, take a lengthy eyeshadow brush or pencil and grasp it similar to the outer edge of the shaded portion of your eye. Where the brush meets up with the brow is where the uppermost portion of your brow should be. Pluck the hair beneath the arch.
- Pluck the random hairs between your brows. The area between your brows should be equivalent to, or a little larger than, your eyes.
- Come to an end of every few hairs to take a reverse step and take a look at the job you are doing. If you over pluck it, then you are fixed. In contrast to most hairs on your body, your brows would not always grow back once they are pulled with a jerk.
- Once your plucking is done, you can apply aloe vera gel to get rid of the redness right away.
Manicure4u.co.uk has various types of ISO certified high quality Tweezers by which you can pluck your unnecessary hair from your face and can get a perfect shape of eyebrows without any feeling of pain. We have tweezers of classic range, prestige range and professional range. The products of prestige range are Italian made which you can get at attractive prices along with all others.