It is a reality that people notice your manicure. I also observe it too much and trust me it somehow leave some type of elegance impact in thoughts and if I am not careful I will end up with finger nails at different lengths. The best way to see outcomes is to start a healthy and balanced manicure. Manicure is an elegance treatment particularly performed at hands and finger nails. Why we spend money on salons when we can do it ourselves?
Tools Required For Manicure
- Bowl of Warm Water
- Nail Cutters/Pliers
- Nail File
- Nail Buffer
- Nail Polish Remover
- Massage Lotion
- Hand Towel
- Transparent Nail Polish
- Cotton Pads
- Finger Brush
Steps for Manicure
- Wash your hands well.
- Remove old nail polish, if any. Use high quality nail polish remover and pure cotton balls for this objective. Wipe away with moistened cotton ball.
- Trim and file your nails using a nail cutter/pliers and nail file.
- Buff your nails using buffer but make sure that extreme buffing can make your nails feeble and skinny.
- Get a bowl of warm water and add few drops of shampoo in it. Dip your hands for five minutes after massaging it with cream or lotion to make softer the cuticles and push them back.
- Apply a base coat of nail polish.
- Apply two skinny coats of colour polish.
- Apply a top coat of nail polish.
- Clean up if there are any colour marks.
Manicure Sets at Manicure4u.co.uk consist most of the tools which are used in the manicure. Others which are not available in it can also be got by this secure and reliable online source. Manicure4u offers beauty and healthcare products at very reasonable prices. Visit it with great to order your desired product with maximum benefit.