A manicure set is a valuable group of tools to keep on hand for frequent care of nails, but these sets often have a large range of products that can be complicated to those who do not give themselves manicures very often. Using a manicure set is easy when you know how to use each tool. The outcomes will be neat, well-shaped nails completely prepared for a coat of polish, or simply eye-catching.
- If you have any nail polish on your nails, clear off it first and wash your hands. Start your manicure with plain nails and cleaned hands.
- Cut extremely long nails with a nail cutter or scissors. Cut the ends of the nail at a minor angle for making a flat oval shape, then cut straight across the top. Use nail scissors to softly shape the ends of the nails. The shaping of nails does not require to be perfect at this stage, the aim is to cut off the length.
- File your uneven nail edges with a nail file or emery board. Start from any end of the nail and move to the center, then change ends and work on the other area. Proceed the process of filing in one way only, back-and-forth cutting can result in a split nail so keep away from this approach. Filing should be keep on until you have the preferred shape for each nail. If you have already trimmed nails, you can start your manicure process at this step.
- Use a nail cleaner to clean the beneath of your fingernails. In various manicure sets, this tool has a marginally pointed nail cleaner on one end, while a cuticle pusher on the other.
- Wash your hands again to get rid of any loosened dirt from below your fingernails as well as the fine dust created while filing your nails.
- Dip your fingertips in warm water or rub with a cuticle cream or lotion to make softer your cuticles. Wait a few minutes for this fragile skin to make softer. Push back your cuticles softly with a cuticle pusher.
- Wash your hands the last time to get rid of extra cuticle cream or lotion as well as any other thing on your hands and nails. For a simple look, you can end up your manicure here or add a coat of clear polish for a charming and shiny look. If you like polished nails, use a base coat of polish and then top coat for the most professional look.
With these guidelines, you can get maximum benefit from your manicure set. Manicure4u.co.uk is the best online source around you, from where you can get high quality Manicure Sets at the great prices. It is a remarkable marketing place which has been offering its online services regarding health care and beauty products for a long time. You can also click with great confidence for your desired manicure set or any other product.