A process which is applied on the feet and toenails for beauty purposes is called pedicure. This is a simple process which you can perform yourself easily at your home. You don’t need to go salon and spend much time and money for this purpose. We guide you for getting the perfect pedicure in just eight simple steps.
1. Remove Polish
In the beginning, you need to remove the old nail polish from your toenails. You can use cotton balls or cotton pad for removing polish. Lint-free cotton pad is better than cotton balls which can save you from fuzzies. Rub off the old polish with saturated cotton pad. If the color does not detach easily, soaked the cotton completely with polish remover and push it on the toenail for few seconds.
2. Cut and File Nails
Choose high quality clippers for cutting toenails. Cut nails directly across to just above the skin for the prevention of ingrown nails. Ensure that your nail does not expand over the tip of your toe. Use nail file in single way to get a soft square shape until they are smooth and a little bit curved at the sides.
3. Wet Your Feet
Take a large bowl and fill it with hot water. Throw your bath salts in it and dip your feet for 10 minutes. This duration should be increased if you have more cracks and callous on your feet.
4. Remove Cuticles
Apply cuticle remover on the root of each nail and Leave it for sixty seconds. Then softly push cuticles with a pusher in a circular motion all over where skin meets the nail.
5. Scrub Your Feet
Put scrub on a foot file or wet pumice stone for getting smoothness from the dead skin on your feet. You need to clean the balls, base of feet, sides of your heels and area around the toes.
Completely dry your feet as well as between the toes and apply a dense moisturiser or foot cream. And then massage your feet and the calves with it.
7. Apply Polish on Toes
Now you need to apply a skinny base coat with 3 swings, one down the center and then one on each end. Do not put the polish on cuticles. Wait for sixty seconds before applying 2 layers of your favorite polish and then finish with a fine top layer. If you feel any extra oil on your nails then you can use acetone remover before applying polish.
8. Finish Your Pedicure
After drying your nails, definitely you can go all out and spray with a moisturising oil. This fixes your polish and moisturises your cuticles.
Manicure4u.co.uk is the guaranteed online source which is providing ISO certified high quality Beauty and Health Products. We have been serving the people through internet for over ten years with their desired cosmetic products. Our wide range of Pedicure Files and Rasp products can really help you to perform your pedicure process very easily and effectively at your home.
After spending your time and money on a manicure, you need to protect it. We would not like to get manicures before learning the techniques to retain it for a long time. Following tips can help you a lot…
- A new run of topcoat on alternate days on your manicure will keep the polish from cracking.
- In the case of cracked polish, nail buffer is the best thing. Fix a crack by levelling the tattered edges with a buffer. Fill up in the crack with polish. Put a coat on the whole nail after drying it.
- Do not use a file on nails after taking bath, when they are too soft. File in the single way only to stop tears.
- For obstinate polish that spots, push down the cotton on the nail for numerous seconds before cleaning off. Do not be parsimonious with the nail polish remover. The more cleanser you have on the cotton, the simpler it will be to eliminate.
- Wear rubber gloves while cleaning and gardening.
- If you experience from dry cuticles, you should require cuticle oil or cream in your bag or on your table at all times. Cuticle oils are generally more efficient than creams.
- Are you a nail-biter? If you are, then perform the process of manicure every week for 12 weeks. If you can do it to 12 weeks, you would not chew your nails. It affects all and you will think twice because of the price of getting nails done.
Manicure4u.co.uk is the right place around you which is offering high quality Beauty and Health Products of ISO standard. This online source is highly trusted since last ten years among people who shop through internet. Book your desired cosmetic products on Manicure4u with great price and save your valuable time. Our wide range of Manicure products can make your manicure process easy and effective at your own home place.
Why we use money on every new process of manicure after every few weeks when you can do it yourself at home. People observe your manicure. It’s a reality that you try to keep in mind at all times because if you don’t care you’ll end up with finger nails at five different lengths and a hangnail or two. Below we are providing you all our preferred guidelines and techniques for getting the best manicure at home.
- The best form of nail is not short or long or square, it’s “squoval” — not completely square and not completely oval. Get the look yourself by the filing nails into a form that mirrors the curve of your nail base.
- To make sure your nails are the same length after filing, line each nail up with its corresponding.
- Do not shake the bottle of nail polish, instead move it between your hands. This combines the polish without causing air bubbles.
- Clean the nails before polishing, dip a cotton ball in nail polish remover and run across nails. This will get rid of any extra oils or soap which could be the reason of shedding once polish is applied.
- One way for putting nail polish: Take the brush between the thumb and midst finger whereas relaxing your index finger on the top of the cap.
- Put skinny layers for getting best results. Start with a skinny layer of basecoat, then put a skinny layer of polish down the middle then one on the left and one on the right. After the first layer gets dry for a few moments, do it again, then comply with a skinny layer of topcoat.
- Once your process of manicure is finish, run an orangewood stick immersed in nail polish cleanser along both sides of nail to fix any errors.
Manicure4u.co.uk is the best online source which is providing ISO certified high quality Beauty and Health Products. We have been serving the people through internet for over ten years with their desired cosmetic products. Our specialised range of Manicure products can really help you to perform your manicure process very easily and effectively at your home.