Pedicure is a beauty treatment which is performed at feet and toenails for keeping them healthy and gorgeous. If you have a tired feet, pedicure can relieve it. It is a truth that manicure and pedicure is highly observed by people. It is also seen that good manicure and pedicure leave a great impact on mind. If you don’t care about it you will come up with finger and toe nails of different lengths. We have discussed about manicure in our earlier post and now will talk about getting a professional pedicure at home. If we can do it at home then why we visit salons for this purpose?
Tools Required For Pedicure
- Small Bath Tub
- Nail Cutters/Pliers
- Nail File
- Nail Buffer
- Foot File
- Nail Polish Remover
- Massage Lotion
- Hand Towel
- Transparent Nail Polish
- Cotton Pads
- Finger Brush
Steps for Pedicure
- Fill a small bathing tub with warm water, add few drops of shampoo, fresh lemon juice or vinegar and salt. Dip your feet in water for 15 minutes.
- Remove old nail polish, if any.
- Cut, file and buff your toenails.
- File your heels.
- Dip your feet in warm water. Also add some fresh lemon juice and oils according to your need if your nails are yellow.
- Clean it with soft towel and push back cuticles.
- Softly remove dust from each nail.
- Massage your feet for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Apply coat of your desired nail polish, let it dry, again apply that coat and apply transparent top coat after drying the second coat.
- And you will get your perfect pedicure of professional type.
The process of manicure and pedicure could be very easy and simple if you have proper tools for it. Manicure4u.co.uk is offering Manicure Sets which contains high quality tools of stainless steel. These tools can help you a lot in getting a perfect pedicure at home. Manicure4u is the best marketing place around you which is offering beauty and healthcare products along with Manicure Sets at very reasonable prices. Place your order online with great confidence and get your desired product at your doorstep.